Droplets of liquid gold
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the essence of a plant, distilled and prepared for you to bring the power of nature into your home. Inside many plants—hidden in roots, seeds, flowers, bark—are concentrated, highly potent chemical compounds. These natural compounds are essential oils. Essential oils give a plant its scent, protect it from hazardous environmental conditions, and even assist it with pollination, among other important functions and benefits. It is from these powerful compounds that thousands of people around the world are helping themselves and their families naturally and effectively to maintain their health.
How did doTERRA essential oils help me?
Where to even start? Essential oils have been such an amazing addition to my health protocol and also allowing me to throw out so many TOXIC cleaning products! I was first introduced to essential oils from my lovely mother. She bought me a bottle of Digest Zen and an essential oil book. Which to be honest sat on my bookshelf for at least 6 months until one day she insisted I just try it when I had a tummy ache and I have never looked back. I couldn't believe that this tiny bit of liquid could help me so much. That's when I started researching and reading as much as I could and I was just blown away by the reputable research and doTERRA as a company. I now use essential oils for so many things a few of them being stomach aches, skin issues (cuts, burns, rashes), immune support, emotional support, home air freshener, shower soap, cleaning, hormone balance and flavor in cooking (only the edible essential oils) and so much more. I will share some of my favorites that I started with as a guide:
1. Digest Zen - Anise Seed, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils.
Aids in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs, and reduce uncomfortable gas. This is a must have oil to take when travelling and to help support children's developing digestive systems (always use within the recommended dosage for children as they are more sensitive).
2. On Guard - Wild orange peel, clove bud, cinnamon leaf, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus leaf and rosemary leaf/flower essential oils.
It is a blend that supports the immune system when used internally, protects against environmental and seasonal threats using essential oils known for their protective effects on the immune system.
(there is an entire on guard range including oil, beadlets, toothpaste, cleaner concentrate, laundry detergent, throat drops, hand wash, mouth wash and hand sanitiser).
3. Lemon- Lemon rinds (peel)
The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of lemon make it one of the most versatile oils, not to mention the top-selling essential oil that doTERRA offers. I use lemon mixed with water to mop the floors, in surface sprays, toilet cleaner, air freshener, flavor in water first thing in the morning to rehydrate and as an uplifting blend in the diffuser or roller bottle.
4.Lavender - Lavender flower
It is by far one of my favourite oils as it is so calming and relaxing especially used at night to help me sleep and relieve tension, I also use it a lot for any skin irritations.
5. Clarycalm- Clary Sage Flower, Lavender Flower, FCF Bergamot Peel, Roman Chamomile Flower, Ylang Ylang Flower, Cedarwood Wood, Geranium Plant, Fennel Seed, Carrot Seed, Palmarosa Herb, and Vitex Leaf/Berry essential oils.
This blend is called the Women's Monthly Blend and for that exact reason, it is amazing for calming hormones during a women's cycle. It is cooling in times of heat and soothes heightened emotions. I have used this blend routinely to support monthly cycles and I also used it everyday and by the second month I fell pregnant.
How can you learn more or get your hands on these amazing drops of liquid gold?
Contact me via the details on my contact page to have a chat about these amazing products. You can get these gorgeous bottles of bliss in your hands 2 ways:
1. Become a wholesale member and get 10%- 30% off your total purchase back in product points, no monthly order and eligibility to receive doTERRA'S free product of the month.
2. Become a wellness advocate where there is no monthly order required, the option to receive 10-30% of your total purchase back in FREE product points, eligibility to receive dōTERRA's FREE Product of the Month, ability to earn compensation and bonuses and the ability to sign up new Wholesale Customers and Wellness Advocates.
Shop by CLICKING HERE
PS your life is about to change!!